- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to the domain name outlind.studio.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
“Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us.
In order to use the services of this Website, You are required to register Yourself by providing the following information which inter alia includes, but is not limited to:
- User name
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your Location (can be either entered by the User or could be identified by the Website), Your age, Availability, Your email address and Your Phone Number.
- Sensitive Personal Information which refers to Your financial information, such as but not limited to Your credit or debit card numbers and Your passwords/verification code.
Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device when connected to the Internet.
We use data collection device known as “cookies” at certain stages of use of Our Website. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assists Us in providing customised services. A cookie helps us analyse your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Website that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Website or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device. You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the Website.
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE APPLICATION:
The Website may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor are do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We may allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Website.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
The information provided by You at the time of registration shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to out Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal Information may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
You further acknowledge that this Website may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent/ consent via Email.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
- As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any Personal Information about You and/or disclosed by You to Third Parties.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent and/ or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of Our Website and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using the Website. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.
- Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
You may request details of the Your Personal Information collected and/ disclosed by Us. Such a request may be made under the Right to Information Act, 2005 and the Information Technology Act, 2000. If You would require such details, please email us at email@example.com
ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE:
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration, except Your profile name/ user name. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the settings screen of the application and such change can be facilitated by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To remove Your profile you can either do so by selecting the delete option on the Settings Screen so that others cannot view it, or by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall retain in Our files information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD: (OPTIONAL)
When You register on the Website, You shall be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. It is important that You protect it against unauthorised access of Your account and information by choosing Your password carefully, keeping Your password and device secure by signing out after using Our services and exercising caution in disclosing Your password if needed.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time. Further, if You choose to disclose Your password to any Third Party, You are solely responsible for all actions taken with Your account information and password, including fees. If You lose control of Your password, You may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on Your behalf. Therefore, in the event of loss of Your password, You should immediately change Your password. Further, You agree to notify Us immediately if You suspect any consistent unauthorized use of Your account or access to Your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside Jhun jhun Jain. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us against in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.